Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks Etsy!

The Gates of Hell stash box, from WCS. Were it not for Etsy, I'd never have built this little stash box.
When a gallery owner insists on "flowers and butterflies" it dosn't exactly encourage exploring motifs such as The Gates of Hell, no? But, along comes Etsy, and now I can build whatever I want. I put it in our little store and maybe someone in Ireland, or California will have to have it. Beautiful. A perfect match. Many thanks to the fellow who came up with Etsy and the folks who got it where it is today!

With this new freedom, I asked myself, what is it that I must build? I am feeling patriotic, and Etsy has set me free. Thus was born my first Stars & Stripes.


Romance abounds in my life. Heidi, my love, inspires my art.
But, without Etsy, there would be no Eat Your Heart Out.
Now I have started four more WCS semi hollow electrics. Wait till you see what I have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment