Friday, May 1, 2009

The new guitars are finished!

TAH DAH! The new guitars are done. For more pictures you can check out my new Fan Page on Facebook. Sign up as a fan to enter my raffle for a free WCS Stash Box.

First, we have Eat Your Heart Out, 2. The flame maple gets a nice vintage look from the amber shellac. Once again, Manlius Guitar has come through with the awesome Fat Diane pickups. Rainy Day Daisies gets it's name from the spalted beech top. Assembled thus, it always reminds me of rain running down a window pane. The Chicago Blues pickups are just what I hoped for.
The Gates Of Hell, need I say more? Amber shellac, once again gives a vintage look and the Goat's Growl p-90's take you from a country twang to a grinding metal shred.

This one is my favorite. The flame maple Gates of Hell. Goat's Growl p-90's and a nice thick neck make this baby a rock and roller's dream come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment